April 2013 Childbirth Education Classes
April 02, 2013
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center announces a series of childbirth education classes for April.
- A one-day, six hour Prepared Childbirth course will be held on Saturday, April 6 from 9 am – 3 pm at the hospital. The fee for the course is $50.
- A three-week Prepared Childbirth course will begin at 7 pm on Monday, April 8. The class continues on April 15 and 22. The fee for this course is $50. A tour of the maternity unit is included as part of the Prepared Childbirth classes.
- A Sibling Preparation class for children ages 3-10 is scheduled at the hospital on Saturday, April 27 from 10-11:30 am. This class is free.
Classes offered at HealthFinders at Coastal Grand Mall are:
- Infant Care on Saturday, April 13 from 10:30 am-12:30 pm. This class is free.
- Breastfeeding on Saturday, April 13 from 1:30-3:30 pm. This class is free.
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid is offered on Saturday, April 27 from 1 – 4 pm. The fee is $15 per person.
All classes are taught by a Grand Strand Regional Medical Center obstetrics nurse. Pre-registration is required for all classes. To register, please call 692-4444 or register online.