Grand Strand Senior Health – Carolina Forest
Meeting Your Healthcare Needs
Grand Strand Senior Health Center – Carolina Forest is a department of HCA and provides primary medical care and diagnostic services for individuals age 55 and over. The Center’s physicians specialize in geriatrics.
Our healthcare team, headed by a primary care physician who specializes in geriatrics, works together to promote your physical, emotional and social well being.
Quality Care That Is Affordable
At the Senior Health Center, we believe high-quality, primary care should be affordable. That’s why we accept Medicare assignment and supplemental insurance carriers. More importantly, our staff is available to answer any questions you may have about billing, Medicare and other insurance coverage.
Providing Comprehensive Services
One of the Centers major objectives is to simplify the healthcare process for seniors. Instead of having to make several different appointments, for example, you can now make just one phone call for a comprehensive array of services. The Senior Health Center provides:
- Affordable, quality health-care accepting Medicare assignment;
- Primary care medical exams and diagnostic services;
- Referrals to medical specialists when you need additional care;
- Assistance with questions you may have after we bill Medicare and supplemental insurance carriers;
- Scheduling of appointments, as needed, for non-health services such as legal, financial or housing;
- Flexible appointment times with the doctor and other caregivers;
Helping You Stay Healthy
If you are looking for a comprehensive approach to managing your healthcare, discover the difference the Senior Health Center can make. Call or visit us today. Telephone: 843-236-5700.
- Romeo Nillas, MD
Grand Strand Senior Health – Carolina Forest is located at 199 Village Center Blvd., Suite 100 in Carolina Forest. The facility is located south of the intersection of International Drive and River Oaks Drive. The Center is open from 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.