Grand Strand Senior Health - North Strand
Meeting Your Healthcare Needs
Grand Strand Senior Health - North Strand is designed to provide healthcare that meets the unique needs of adults age 55 and over. Our practice is staffed with specially trained healthcare professionals who will help you assess, manage and prevent health-related problems.
Our healthcare team, headed by a primary care physician who specializes in geriatrics, works together to promote your physical, emotional and social well being.
Quality Care That Is Affordable
At the Senior Health Center, we believe high-quality, primary care should be affordable. That’s why we accept Medicare assignment and supplemental insurance carriers. More importantly, our staff is available to answer any questions you may have about billing, Medicare and other insurance coverage.
Providing Comprehensive Services
One of the Centers major objectives is to simplify the healthcare process for seniors. Instead of having to make several different appointments, for example, you can now make just one phone call for a comprehensive array of services. The Senior Health Center provides:
- Affordable, quality health-care accepting Medicare assignment;
- Primary care medical exams and diagnostic services;
- Referrals to medical specialists when you need additional care;
- Assistance with questions you may have after we bill Medicare and supplemental insurance carriers;
- Scheduling of appointments, as needed, for non-health services such as legal, financial or housing;
- Flexible appointment times with the doctor and other caregivers;
Helping You Stay Healthy
If you are looking for a comprehensive approach to managing your healthcare, discover the difference the Senior Health Center can make. Call or visit us today. Telephone: 843-281-2778.
- Lisa Mount, MD
- Mark Overton, MD
Grand Strand Senior Health - North Strand is located in Suite 150 in the River Hills Medical Plaza, 4237 River Hills Drive in Little River, across from Coquina Harbor on Highway 17 North. The Center is open from 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.