This series focuses on core internal medicine topics and subjects related to the ACGME core competencies, including ambulatory topics and allied specialty topics such as Dermatology, Ophthalmology, ENT, office GYN and others. The conferences are presented by select faculty with expertise in the areas covered.
- Medical Grand Rounds are held once a month. Faculty and guest speakers discuss a broad range of subjects from clinical practice.
- Morbidity and Mortality Conferences are held twice a month. Topics are reviewed in a case-based format with invited faculty.
- Clinical Case Conference is held daily and may be in the morning report format or small group session.
- Journal Club Conferences are held once a month.
- Resident Lectures are held once a month.
- Hospitalist Clinical Case Conferences are held once a month.
- Ambulatory Clinical Conferences are held once per week during the ambulatory designated weeks.
- ICU Conferences are held at least once a week.
Internal Medicine Program Coordinator