Believe. Fight. Live.
Our Cancer Program
We are passionate about your health and committed to giving you all the support you need through this journey. Our experienced physicians and team members help you beat cancer by providing you with advanced, quality, personalized care.
Delivering high quality cancer care truly requires a comprehensive team approach. We have a multidisciplinary oncology team of physicians from many specialties including: medical, radiation and surgical oncology; pathology; pulmonology; diagnostic imaging. Our team is dedicated to cancer prevention, early detection, timely diagnosis, optimal treatment, rehabilitation and support. Our cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program and follows the National Comprehensive Cancer Network guidelines.
We want you to use all of your strength and resources to accomplish your goal - to beat cancer. We have a Believe. Fight. Live. attitude! We want to provide the best patient experience with a spirit of strength, hope and confidence.
On the day of your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Insurance cards
- List of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements)
- Any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician
- We encourage you to bring someone with you to help listen to your physician's comments and responses to your questions
Our office hours are Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm.
For more details about our program, please call (843) 692-8300.
- Accredited Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons
- The Cancer Registry tracks diagnostic, treatment, survival, collection management, quality assurance and analysis of data.
- Together the Cancer Committee and the Cancer Registry ensures compliance of the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Standards.