Grand Strand Regional Medical Center wants your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created a guide to help ease the process.
You may be required to sign the following:
- Consent to treatment.
- Authorization to bill insurance.
If you are a Medicare recipient, you will be required to sign:
- Medicare Secondary questionnaire.
- Medicare Rights Statement.
Remember to bring the following items with you at the time of registration:
- Social Security Card.
- All active insurance cards.
- Picture ID.
- Living Will, if you have one.
- Durable Power of Attorney, if you have one.
- About Us
- Classes & Events
- Email a Patient
- H2U - health to you
- Interpreter Services
- Maps & Directions
- Medical Records
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Pay Bill Online
- Pricing Information
- Universal Medication Form
- Visitor Information