Grand Strand Regional Medical Center wants your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created a guide to help ease the process.
You may be required to sign the following:
- Consent to treatment.
- Authorization to bill insurance.
If you are a Medicare recipient, you will be required to sign:
- Medicare Secondary questionnaire.
- Medicare Rights Statement.
Remember to bring the following items with you at the time of registration:
- Social Security Card.
- All active insurance cards.
- Picture ID.
- Living Will, if you have one.
- Durable Power of Attorney, if you have one.