Grand Strand Medical Center offers a range of traditional cancer care services. We work to provide the highest-caliber cancer treatments, technology and support services, all close to home.
Our program includes:
- Board-certified oncologists and oncology trained nurses
- Surgical and diagnostic services
- Chemotherapy and radiation available at nearby facility
Visit our directory to find a physician to meet your needs
- Accredited Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons
- The Cancer Registry tracks diagnostic, treatment, survival, collection management, quality assurance and analysis of data.
- Together the Cancer Committee and the Cancer Registry ensures compliance of the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Standards.